Baby David Turned ONE Today! Happy Birthday, Grandson!!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fours

I copied this from my Niece's Blog. She made the observation that there were five questions instead of four....and since the fifth was what four TV shows I watch all the time and I don't watch much TV, I just left it off.... Here is my version of "Four's"

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Church, School, Wal-mart, The bloodsucking gas station!
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Mom, LaVor, Brian, Lacey
C) Four places I love to eat: Olympia Cafe, Frontier, Red Lobster, Golden Corral
D) Four places I would rather be right now: Anywhere with family, In the Mountains, At a beach, Anywhere with good friends

3 comments:

Lisha said...

I'm there at the beach with ya, if only in our dreams!!!

Carly A said...

Well why don't both of you come visit me! I live on the beach! PERFECT.

Beth said...

I love the cheese biscuits at red lobster.... YUM!!!!