Baby David Turned ONE Today! Happy Birthday, Grandson!!!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kinkaju fun....


Ok....I had used this photo the other day because I liked how it didn't show a whole bunch of me....just my eyes and hair, which I happen to kind of like about my looks.
Anyway, as is right with photo's, it got me reminiscing on our trip to Utah last summer when it was taken. I got to laughing because I remembered what happened right after this photo was snapped. See....the flash startled the kinkaju and she really had a full bladder. Suddenly my whole front side was very warm and very smelly.....and EWWW! We were just heading out to lunch with my nieces and new nephew-in-law and a bunch of their cousins they were babysitting, and we were MILES away from my suitcase and a fresh change of clothes. The day was saved, though! We had gone shopping at DI and I had picked up a shirt for Tom....and it just happened to fit me.
What would we do without the more humbling experiences in life?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where's the picture of it peeing on you?